150 Alfa Flex Ultra (Multi-purpose foil-tape)
Single-sided adhesive tape for the sealing of overlapping vapour barriers or roofing underlays, for joints between wood-based sheet material etc. Can be used at temperatures as low as -10 °C!
Available with split protective liner.
UV-resistant adhesive tape for penetrations and overlaps
Alfa Flex Ultra has been developed specifically for outdoor adhesions! It is highly UV-resistant and weatherproof, so you do not have to protect it from UV-radiation. Due to its excellent quality and the composition of its adhesive, this single-sided tape can be used at -10 °C. It can be applied in hot or cold weather. Also available with split protective liner for easy application.
The scrim on the adhesive side and the flexible foil can be torn by hand. The multi-purpose adhesive tape is flexible and stretches to allow structural movement at joints. You can achieve outstanding results with this tape when you use it for the airtight and windtight bonding of roofing underlays or vapour control layers, foil overlaps, penetrations etc. Alfa Flex Ultra is the perfect solution for every roof.
NEW: Now available as handy, precut sealing patches (60 mm x 150 mm)!
- Particulary high adhesive strength
- Highly resistant to UV-radiation and effects of the weather
- Easily torn by hand
- Prevents creasing caused by temperature variation
- Long life-span in spite of structural movement
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as -10 °C
- Meets the requirements of ZVDH and EnEV!
- Free of solvents
- Extremely strong adhesion
- Fire behaviour acc. to DIN 13501-1
- For interior and exterior use