165 Alfa Rufol UDB-A Protect 200 SK (roofing underlay)
Highly vapour permeable sheathing membrane with nail-sealing properties. Ideal for roof constructions with slight pitch or for elaborate roof and wall constructions.
Slip-resistant roofing underlayment with two self-adhesive strips
Alfa Rufol UDB-A Protect 200 SK is a highly vapour permeable sarking membrane. It can be installed under all kinds of roofs, irrespective of roof shape. The sub-membrane is suitable for all customary roof slopes and can be used under photovoltaic modules.
Due to its 3-layered structure, this roofing underlay is resistant to heat, frost and UV-radiation and can be used as temporary roofing for up to one month. The integrated PU membrane guarantees high flexibility, which means the sheathing membrane has excellent nail-sealing properties. Temperature changes will not cause the membrane to stretch.
The surface of Alfa Rufol UDB-A Protect 200 SK is particularly slip-resistant even when it is wet. Nevertheless, the membrane is impermeable to snow and water. Thanks to the green colour, the membrane does not emit as much heat as darker membranes and is therefore more comfortable to work with.
- Reduces slipping even when moist
- No stretching because of temperature changes
- Highly flexible
- Nail-sealing properties
- Heat resistant
- Frost resistant
- Temporary roofing for up to 1 month
- Highly vapour permeable
- 3-layer structure
- Meets the requirements of ZVDH!
- With two integrated self-adhesive strips
- Area density: 200 g/m²
- Tear resistance MD: 440 N/50 mm
- Tear resistance CD: 240 N/50 mm
- Tear resistance (nail) MD: 180 N
- Tear resistance (nail) CD: 240 N
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Water tightness: W1 (EN 1928)
- Sd-value: 0.14 m
- Flammability: E
- Outdoor exposure: 1 month
- Temporary roofing: 1 month