168 Alfa Rufol Thermo varia SD (vapour control layer)
Versatile vapour check membrane for an airtight building shell. Provides ideal protection for roof constructions because moisture can escape - the roof remains permanently dry. Available with or without selfadhesive strips.
Versatile humidity-variable vapour check membrane
168 Alfa Rufol Thermo varia SD is a humidity-variable / moisture-adaptive vapour barrier with a variable sd-value of 0,4 - 8 m. The vapour control layer for an airtight building shell is perfect for new buildings, renovations or modifications. The red auxiliary lines help you create exact overlaps.Suitable for insulations between rafters (internal or external) as well as over rafter insulations. The membrane is highly UV-resistant when applied inside.
This vapour control layer protects the roof construction by constantly letting moisture escape. It reduces its sd-value when moisture is high (summer) and raises it when moisture is low (winter). Because of this, moisture can always escape just as necessary and the insulation is kept dry.
Tip: This membrane is also available with self-adhesive strips: Alfa Rufol Thermo varia SD SK.
- Variable sd value of 0.4 - 8 m adapts to ambient humidity
- Good tear resistance
- Excellent re-drying capacity
- Imprinted grid lines for accurate overlappings
- UV-resistant for outdoor exposure of up to 3 months
- Heat resistant up to 120 °C
- Area density: 125 g/m²
- Tear resistance lengthwise: 290 N
- Tear resistance crosswise: 210 N
- Tear resistance (nail): 120 / 130 N
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +120 °C
- Fire behaviour: class E
- Watertightness: EN 1928