171 Alfa Rufol varia E (vapour control layer)
Vapour check membrane for an airtight building shell - suitable for new buildings, renovations and reconstruction.
Inexpensive vapour check membrane
171 Alfa Rufol varia E is a simple, light vapour barrier for the creation of an airtight building shell. The red auxiliary lines help you create exact overlaps. The membrane allows moisture to escape - if necessary (in summer) even back to the inside of the building (re-drying). This process keeps the insulation dry and prevents damages to the building.
Suitable for insulations between rafters (internal or external) as well as over rafter insulations. Alfa varia E is a lighter version (lower grammage) of 171 Alfa Rufol varia with all its essential characteristics.
- Good tear resistance
- Fixed sd-value 1 - 3 m
- Imprinted grid lines for accurate overlappings
- More safety due to re-drying capability
- Humidity-regulating coating
- Prevents spontaneous condensation (winter)
- Controlled re-drying (summer)
- In accordance with regulations of ZVDH und EnEV!
- Area density: 90 g/m²
- Tear resistance lengthwise: 120 N / 5 cm
- Tear resistance crosswise: 110 N / 5 cm
- Tear resistance (nail) lengthwise: 90 N / 5 cm
- Tear resistance (nail) crosswise: 90 N / 5 cm
- Fixed sd-value: 1 - 3 m
- Fire behaviour: class E
- Watertightness: EN 1928