181 Alfa Rufol ALU SD 1500
Vapour impermeable membrane for rear-ventilated roofing constructions and floor insulations.
Vapour barrier with an sd-value of > 1,500 m
Alfa Rufol ALU SD 1500 is an ageing-resistant, vapour tight membrane for rear-ventilated roof constructions and floor insulations. The membrane can also be used for the moisture proofing of floor screed constructions, as humidity barrier against residual moisture from the curing process in concrete ceilings (resistant to alkali) or as vapour tight membrane in ceilings even above rooms with a high percentage of water vapour.
In roof constructions, Alfa Rufol ALU SD 1500 is usually laid beginning at the bottom, parallel to the eaves, with an overlap of approximately 15 cm. Depending on the indiviual construction, joints and seams may be bonded or left loosely overlapping.
The aluminium membrane has an sd-value of > 1,500 m and a grammage of 110 g/m².
- Grammage: 110 g/m²
- sd-value: > 1,500 m
- Strength: approx. 0.5 - 0.3 mm
- Fire behaviour: E
- Temperature resistance: -40° C to +110° C
- Tensile strength lengthwise / crosswise: 670 / 500 N
- Elongation lengthwise / crosswise approx.: 20 / 20 %
- Tear-resistance lengthwise / crosswise approx.: 600 / 650 N
- Resistance to water penetration: W1 - tight
- Values after artificial ageing: W1 - tight / > 75 % of values when new