621 Alfa 2K Frame Foam (quick-hardened)
Fast hardening two component PU-Assembly-Foam for the bonding and installation of doors, door frames and windows (pressure-resistant). Also the sealing and filling of big cavaties as well as the insertion of showers and bath tubs belong to its application field.
Expanding pressure-free, fast hardening PU-Foam
Alfa 2K Frame Foam is a fast curing two component PU-Foam with excellent sound and thermal insulation properties. The foam expands pressure-free and offers very good adhesion on most materials like wood, concrete, aerated concrete, stone, brick, metal, aluminium and many plastics. Assembly works can be done quickly due to the short hardening time.
Alfa 2K Frame Foam is mostly used for the insertion and mounting of door frames. Also the sealing and filling of big cavaties as well as the insertion of showers and bath tubs (plumbing foam) belong to its application field.
The two component PU-Foam will be activated by turning the black bottom of the can. Thereby the can will heat up lightly.
This PU-Foam is an "adapter foam" (straw foam). You only have to unscrew the provided tube - ready.
Processing temperature: from +5°C
- Fast hardening two component foam
- Excellent sound insulation
- Thermal insulation value 0,029 W/(mK)
- High dimensional stability
- Expansion pressure-free
- Volume yield 12-14 l (foamed)
- Fire classification B2 (DIN 4102 T1)
- Tack-free after approx. 5-10 min
- Cutable after approx. 15-20 min
- Hardening after approx. 45-60 min
- Temperature resistance -40 up to +90°C
- Waterproof and chemical resistant
- Tested by MFPA-Leipzig
- Free of formaldehyde and CFC (FCKW)
- Free of PCB and PCP