547 Alfa Joint Sealing Tape BG2
Alfa Joint Sealing Tape BG2 consists of precompressed and impregnated flexible polyurethane foam and is used for the interior and exterior sealing of connections and joints.
Alfa Joint Sealing Tape BG2 is made of precompressed flexible polyurethane foam. It is impregnated, driving rain proof (300 Pa) according to DIN 18542, and meets the requirements of BG2. Suitable for sealing interior and exterior connections and expansion joints.
The sealing tape provides thermal insulation and is sound absorbing. It is resistant to driving rain, wind, dust and splash water. This PU tape expands evenly even when temperatures are higher.
Application areas: window construction, facade construction, roof construction,building construction, timber construction, metal construction, container construction. This high-grade sealing tape made of impregnated PU-Foam material is open to vapor diffusion and perfectly balances building activities.
Item-No. max. expansion width
547 1504 = 14-20 mm
547 2008 = 32-35 mm
- Driving rain proof (300 Pa)
- Flammability class B2 acc. to DIN 4102-1
- Resistant to driving rain, wind, dust and splash water
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Compatible with paint
- Can be applied irrespective of weather conditions
- Controlled expansion when temperature is higher
- Adapts to irregularities and fills cavities
- No solvents, no hazardous materials