608 Alfa Flat Roof Foam
PU adhesive for the reliable and efficient bonding of thermal insulation boards to concrete, brick, metal, wood, OSB or plywood boards and bituminous surfaces (smooth or sanded). For flat or sloping roofs.
One-component adhesive foam
Alfa Flat Roof Foam is used on flat roofs and slopes to achieve a durable adhesion of EPS insulation boards, polystyrene, mineral wool, polyurethane boards etc. to concrete, brick, metal, wood, OSB or plywood boards and bituminous surfaces (smooth or sanded).
The polyurethane foam hardens particularly fast and is therefore an extremely cost-saving means of attaching insulation boards. Extra advantage: One layer of flat roof foam below the insulation provides additional thermal insulation! Light unevenness of the surface can easily be levelled out by the foam.
The eco-friendly foam adhesive does not contain CFC and has been tested for resistance to wind load.
For an even easier application, use 624 Alfa Foam Gun FD with this foam.
- Resistance to wind load (tested by I.F.I. Aachen)
- Ideal to level out unevenness
- Water resistant, max. water absorption 1 %
- Additional thermal insulation
- Fast and reliable
- Easy application
- Economical: one can yields foam for 35 - 38 m (30 mm beads)
- Insensitive to low temperatures
- Tack free after 5 - 10 min
- Thermal insulation value: 0,036 W/(mk)
- Curing time approx. 1,5-5 h
- Temperature resistance -40 up to +90°C
- Flammability: B1