991 Alfa Socket Protection
Socket-shaped black pieces of PET foil with adhesive along the edges are the fast and simple way to protect sockets when painting.
Fast and reliable masking for sockets
Alfa Socket Protection is ideal to cover power outlets fast and reliably. Use the self-adhesive covers for the metal frames of light switches, power sockets, antenna sockets, network outlets etc. The protective foil can easily be removed from the roll and attached to all common socket frames. Protects sockets and light switches from paint and can be used for interior and exterior applications.
When the painting is done, the cover can be removed from the socket frame easily and without residue. The middle of the cover is extremely elastic. The cover can be used at temperatures of between 5 °C and 45 °C and is suitable for water-based paints and varnishes. Please test other paints and varnishes before use.
- Remove the socket's cover blade
- Apply Alfa Socket Protection from the top of the metal frame to the bottom. Make sure not to touch the glued surface. First, attach the top of the foil to the top of the socket. Applying light tension, pull the foil to the bottom with both hands until the metal frame is completely covered.
- For electrical sockets and antenna sockets, stretch the middle of the foil slightly by pressing your fingers on it lightly in order to loosen tension
- After painting, remove the foil easily and without residue
- Reapply cover plate
- Removable without residue
- Suitrabe for the application of paint and varnish
- Extremely elastic middle part
- Application temperature: +5 °C to +45 °C
- For water-based paints and varnishes