611 Alfa B1 Gun Foam (1K)
Flame-retardant B1-Gun Foam (one component) with excellent insulation properties. Ideal for applications with increased fire safety requirements and suitable as filling foam for ETICS (external thermal insulation composite system).
For installations with increased fire safety requirements (Electric, ETICS etc.)
Alfa B1 PU-Gun Foam is a flame resistant fire protection foam with excellent protection and insulation properties and is applicable where increased fire safety requirements are given.
Alfa B1 PU-Gun Foam is ideal for sealing, protecting and insulating of fireproof doors, penetrations, electrical installations, safes etc. Alfa B1-Gun Foam is also best suitable for the filling of joints and cavaties at external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS) due to its thermal insulation properties (insulation foam). For the bonding of the insulation boards, please use our ETICS-Adhesive Foam only.
Note: For processing a foam-gun is necessary.
Processing temperature: from +5°C
- excellent acoustic insulation
- thermal insulation value 0,036 W/(mK)
- volume yield 40-45 l (foamed)
- high dimensional stability
- fire classification B1 (DIN 4102 T1)
- tack-free after approx. 5-10 min
- cutable after approx. 20-25 min
- curing time approx. 1,5-5 h
- temperature resistance -40 up to +90°C
(max. 1 h up to +120°C)
- waterproof and chemical resistant
- tested by MPA-BAU Hannover
- free of formaldehyde and CFC (FCKW)
- free of PCB and PCP