532 Alfa Plaster Strip „L“ (extraction & protective lip)
Plaster strip with lip for plaster connections at windows and door in interior and exterior area. With Alfa Plaster Strip „L“ (with protective lip) an additional jointing with a sealant is not necessary.
Plaster profile with protective lip
Alfa Plaster Strip „L“ helps plasterers to create exact perpendicular and aligned, interior and exterior plaster connections at window and door elements. The Plaster Strip „L“ is to be applied with the attached self-adhesive sealing tape onto the door or window frame. The tear-off tab with self-adhesive strip is for the fixation of masking foils. After plastering the tear-off tab must be bent and removed together with the masking foil. The windtight and driving rain resistant sealing tape offers a perfect plaster connection and levels out building movements.
The self-bonding foam tape has very good bonding properties to wood, plastic and aluminium frames.
Due to the applied protective lip an additional jointing with a sealant is not required.
- driving rain resistant DIN EN 86 / DIN 18055
- integrated soft protective lip
- no additional jointing required
- self-bonding foam-tape
- windtight & driving rain resistant
- UV and weathering resistant
- levels out building movements
- tear-off tab with self-adhesive strip
- for interior and exterior use