171 Alfa Rufol varia G (mesh-reinforced vapour control layer)
Especially tear-proof quality for blow-in insulations. Alfa Rufol varia G is the robust vapour barrier with additional mesh-reinforcement for an airtight buidling shell.
Tear-proof vapour control layer with additional mesh-reinforcement
Alfa Rufol varia G is the robust vapour barrier with additional mesh-reinforcement for an airtight buidling shell. This tensile and tear-proof Rufol-varia-version offers more loading safety especially at blow-in insulations (thermal insulation). Alfa Rufol varia is flexible in use and applicable for cellulose insulation, between the rafter (only interior) as well as for above the rafter insulation (exterior).
Concerted with diffusion-open pitched roofing membranes (e.g. Alfa Rufol UDB-A 130, Rufol UDB-A 165/SK).
For the sealing of the blow-in openings we recommend our airtight adhesive tape AlfaPro 150mm wide.
- Meets the requirements of ZVDH and EnEV!
- Improved quality (130 ± 10% g/m²)
- High tear resistance (nail) lengthwise & crosswise 300 N
- Maximum tensile strength lengthwise 450 N/50 mm crosswise 310 N/50 mm
- Suitable for new building and reconstruction
- Humidity regulating special coating
- Re-drying potential
- Fixed sd-value of 30 m (± 5 m)
- Fire behaviour class E
- Temperature resistance -40 up to +80°C
- Watertightness passed (EN 1928)