171 Alfa Rufol varia (vapour control layer)
Humidity regulating and re-drying allround vapour check membrane for an airtight building envelope at new buidlings and renovation. Suitable for between the rafter (interior and exterior) or above the rafter (exterior) applications. Available with or without selfadhesive strips.
Allround vapour control layer for an airtight building shell
Alfa Rufol varia is the humidity regulating and re-drying allround vapour retarder for an airtight building shell at new buildings and renovation (thermal insulation). Due to its re-drying potential, more safety is given against construction damages. Alfa Rufol has a fixed sd-value of 1-3 m (2 ± 1 m) and meets the requirements of ZVDH and EnEV!
3 applications, one product! Alfa Rufol varia is flexible in use and applicable for between the rafter (interior & exterior) as well as for above the rafter insulation on the warm side.
Easy handling: Auxiliary lines allow exact overlaps.
- Meets the requirements of ZVDH and EnEV!
- Improved quality (110 ± 10% g/m²)
- Higher tear resistance (nail) (lengthwise 140 N, crosswise 180 N)
- Suitable for new building and reconstruction
- Humidity regulating special coating
- Re-drying potential in the summer
- Prevents spontaneous condensation in winter
- Fixed sd-value between 1-3 m (2 ± 1 m)
- Fire behaviour class E
- Temperature resistance -40 up to +80°C
- Watertightness passed (EN 1928)