620 Alfa PU-Assembly Foam (1K)
One component building foam with excellent insualtion properties that prevents cold bridges at window and door installations. Very good adhesion on most materials.
Universal moisture-curing adapter foam
Alfa PU-Assembly Foam is a one component polyurethane foam (moisture-curing) that has excellent acoustic and thermal insulation properties but also prevents the occuring of heat bridges. It bonds very well to concrete, brickwork, metal, plaster, wood and many plastics.
Alfa PU-Assembly Foam is ideal for sealing, filling, insulating of window frames, window sills, wall joints, wall openings/breakthroughs, penetrations, cable bushings at plumbing installations, cavaties, roof constructions, roller shutter boxes, etc.
Thanks to its fine-celled structure, Alfa PU-Assembly Foam is also best suitable for the model-making and mould making as well as for handicraft works.
Fresh foam residues can be removed with Alfa Spray & Gun Cleaner or with Alfa Clewo Wipes Duo+.
This PU-Foam is an "adapter foam". You only have to unscrew the provided tube - ready. No foam gun necessary.
Processing temperature: from +5°C
- Supports a RAL-conform window construction
- Excellent acoustic insulation (59 dB)
- High thermal insulation value 0,039 W/(mK)
- Volume yield 40-45 l (foamed)
- High dimensional stability
- Fire classification B2 (DIN4102 T1)
- Tack-free after approx. 5-10 min
- Cutable after approx. 25-30 min
- Curing time approx. 1,5-5 h
- Temperature resistance -40 up to +90°C
- Waterproof and chemical resistant
- Tested by MFPA-Leipzig
- Free of formaldehyde and CFC (FCKW)
- Free of PCB and PCP