610 Alfa PU-Gun Foam (1K)
Single component assembly foam with excellent insulation properties. Prevents formation of cold and heat bridges (thermal bridges) reliably.
Universal moisture-curing gun foam
Because of its fine-celled structure, Alfa PU-Gun Foam (1K) has excellent insulation properties and prevents heat bridges reliably (PUR-Insulation Foam). It has very good adhesion on most materials like wood, concrete, aerated concrete, stone, brick, metal, aluminium and many plastics.
Alfa PU-Assembly Foam, also called insulation foam or window foam is ideal for sealing, filling, insulating of connection joints at window frames, window sills, wall joints, wall openings/breakthroughs, cable bushings at plumbing installations, cavaties, roof constructions, roller shutter boxes, etc.
Fresh foam residue can be removed with Alfa Spray & Gun Cleaner or with Alfa Clewo Wipes Duo+.
Note: For processing a foam-gun is necessary.
Processing temperature: from +5°C
- supports a RAL-conform window construction
- Excellent acoustic insulation (59 dB)
- Thermal insulation value 0,036 W/(mK)
- Volume yield 40-45 l (foamed)
- High dimensional stability
- Fire classification B2 (DIN 4102 T1)
- Tack-free after approx. 5-10 min
- Cutable after approx. 20-25 min
- Curing time approx. 1,5-5 h
- Temperature resistance -40 up to +90°C
- Waterproof and chemical resistant
- Tested by MFPA-Leipzig
- Free of formaldehyde and CFC (FCKW)
- Free of PCB and PCP