609 Alfa PU-Gun Foam MEGA
Easy to handle 500ml-can with MEGA-yield (approx. 42l). Highly expansive and moisture-curing polyurethane foam with high volume yield and excellent insulation properties.
Small handy can, HUGE content (approx. 42 l)
Alfa PU-Gun Foam MEGA is a single-component polyurethane foam (moisture-curing) with a high volume yield that has excellent insulation properties and prevents the formation of cold bridges. It adheres very well to concrete, brickwork, metal, plaster, wood and many plastics.
Alfa PU-Gun Foam (also PUR-Insulation Foam) is ideal for sealing, filling, insulating of window frames, window sills, wall joints, wall openings/breakthroughs, cable bushings at plumbing installations, cavaties, roof constructions, roller shutter boxes, etc.
Fresh foam residue can be removed with Alfa Spray & Gun Cleaner or with Alfa Clewo Wipes Duo+.
Note: For processing a foam-gun is necessary.
Processing temperature: from +5°C
- Supports a RAL-conform window construction
- Excellent acoustic insulation (59 dB)
- High thermal insulation value 0,036 W/(mK)
- Volume yield 42 l (volume foamed)
- High dimensional stability
- Fire classification B2 (DIN4102 T1)
- Tack-free after approx. 5-10 min
- Cutable after approx. 25-30 min
- Curing time approx. 1,5-5 h
- Temperature resistance -40 up to +90°C
- Waterproof and chemical resistant
- Tested by MFPA-Leipzig
- Free of formaldehyde and CFC (FCKW)
- Free of PCB and PCP